Makes: 8 canapés
1 brioche loaf
2 logs chevin
15ml olive oil
1 Granny Smith apple, diced
100g walnuts, finely chopped
1. Slice half the loaf thickly into 8 slices and use a round cutter to cut bite sized circles out of the bread.
2. Butter on both sides and toast in a pan until golden. Set aside.
3. Slice the remaining brioche into cubes and blitz in food processor until it forms crumbs.
4. Cut the goats cheese logs into 4 pieces each. Cover the cheese in the breadcrumbs and walnuts.
5. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the cheese until golden brown, but not
too soft. Serve the goats cheese on a piece of toasted brioche and top with the diced apple